RadioBanter

-   -   FS / FT: MINT YAESU FT-920 for TS440SAT (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/56326-fs-ft-mint-yaesu-ft-920-ts440sat.html)

W4UDX April 4th 04 07:14 PM

FS / FT: MINT YAESU FT-920 for TS440SAT

FS/FT: Yaesu FT-920 super excellent (no scratches, dents, dirt, etc....)
with wide AM filter, FM board, all band transmit. Includes original hand
mic, manuals, power cord, box, map. $800 + shipping. Also available
seperately is a Shure 526T preamp desk mic (wired for 920). You pay shipping
on the radio and mic and I'll include it. Or will trade for (ok here's what
I decided on) an excellent Kenwood TS-440SAT plus $400 cash. Must be working
correctly (no PLL problems, keypad bounce, etc...) and include original
UP/DN hand mic, DC cord and manuals. Gateway job was victim of downsize, now
station must be downsized.... W4UDX

email:

remove ".nospam" from address