RadioBanter

-   -   FT: My VR-5000 for Your SPR-4 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/56598-ft-my-vr-5000-your-spr-4-a.html)

Dave April 14th 04 10:57 PM

FT: My VR-5000 for Your SPR-4

I have a Yaesu VR-5000 all mode receiver that covers 10KHz to 2.6GHz.
I will trade for a Drake SPR-4 that is in excellent condition. The
VR-5000 is about 2 yrs old and has just returned from Yaesu after an
alignment. Unit is in "10" condition.

Leonard Martin April 30th 04 04:17 AM

In article , Dave
wrote:

I have a Yaesu VR-5000 all mode receiver that covers 10KHz to 2.6GHz.
I will trade for a Drake SPR-4 that is in excellent condition. The
VR-5000 is about 2 yrs old and has just returned from Yaesu after an
alignment. Unit is in "10" condition.

If the Yaesu is the radio I think it is, then don't you think you're
being a mite generous?

Leonard

--
"Everything that rises must converge"