RadioBanter

-   -   Bird 43 wattmeter (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/56826-bird-43-wattmeter.html)

dbn April 24th 04 04:50 PM

Bird 43 wattmeter

I have a Bird wattmeter for sale. It has 2 slugs with it. A 50E and a 5E.
Also have the blank transport slug. It has QC connectors on it. One is a N
male and one is a N female. In Good shape with a few scuffs on the case.
works fine. I have 2 and only need one! Asking $175 shipped to the lower 48
states only. NO overseas or Canada. MIGHT trade for other bird slugs that i
need.

thanks for looking Dan

--
If I am tired now, why do I have to RETIRE later?