RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Canon i560 printer @ Lebanon, MO hamfest (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/56853-fs-canon-i560-printer-%40-lebanon-mo-hamfest.html)

kawninja April 26th 04 01:35 AM

FS: Canon i560 printer @ Lebanon, MO hamfest

Hi all,

Anyone here going to the Lebanon, MO (ARRL Missouri State Convention)
hamfest next weekend 4/30-5/1?

I have a brand new in the box Canon i560 printer for sale. Never even broke
the factory box sealing tape. Basically it's the best $100 inkjet printer
you can buy. Bought it at a retailer a few hundred miles from my home a few
weeks ago, changed my mind since I wanted a portable inkjet for my laptop
and the i560 is a bit too big for that purpose, and don't want to drive back
to return it. Includes Canon supplied USB cable.

I'll deliver it to the Lebanon hamfest for $75 or it's available for pickup
in Joplin, MO. Any interest? Reply to if
interested (remove "no spam" to reply).

Thanks,
Steve P.
Joplin, MO