RadioBanter

-   -   VX-5R for sale (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/56916-vx-5r-sale.html)

Ja April 28th 04 06:28 AM

VX-5R for sale

I have a Yaesu VX-5R HT for sale. It is a tribander (6M, 2M, 440 MHz)
with wideband receive and HF receive up to 16 MHz. Comes with whatever
the factory ships, plus a soft case, where it lived it's life. Battery
(Lithium Ion rechargeable) works great. I've never had it go down all
the way. Also including a soft case and a belt clip like you see as an
accessory. It's way better than the standard one. Has extended operation
capability.
$150/obo. The wall charger is a larger one than Yaesu sends out.

Jim W7LS email W7LS@blarg dot net