RadioBanter

-   -   FA:1948 Chisholm Floor model radio for parts(cabnet sold)speaker,chassis,turntable (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/56996-fa-1948-chisholm-floor-model-radio-parts-cabnet-sold-speaker-chassis-turntable.html)

Old79vette May 1st 04 11:42 PM

FA:1948 Chisholm Floor model radio for parts(cabnet sold)speaker,chassis,turntable

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50
Good speaker,Tubes,Chassis,Turntable,(Cabnet was sold) pickup in Langley BC
or will ship from Lynden WA or BC

My Cool Links!
My Auction Pages: http://members.shaw.ca/panel56/
My Classic Chevy Club Page: http://www.coastalclassicchevy.homestead.com/

John Bartley May 2nd 04 12:46 AM

Old79vette wrote:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50
Good speaker,Tubes,Chassis,Turntable,(Cabnet was sold) pickup in Langley BC
or will ship from Lynden WA or BC

Or if you're more Easterly located in Canada / Eastern USA, I have one
in my garage that you can pick up for free (sans knobs, mais avec le
cabinet), and I'll even help you load it, and make you a coffee to boot.

cheers

--
regards from ::

John Bartley
43 Norway Spruce Street
Stittsville, Ontario
Canada, K2S1P5

( If you slow down it takes longer
- does that apply to life also?)

Old79vette May 2nd 04 04:24 PM

John
The next time I'm back in Ontario I'll take you up on that coffee but hold
the radio! LOL.....
My sister restored the cabinet and uses the side shelves to hold her wine
glass and the center section to hold her magazines,that wood looks great
cleared with verathane.
Paul
"John Bartley" wrote in message
. ..
Old79vette wrote:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...rid=legend5 6

bc&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

John Bartley May 2nd 04 04:45 PM

Old79vette wrote:

John
The next time I'm back in Ontario I'll take you up on that coffee but hold
the radio! LOL.....

You're on! :-)

My sister restored the cabinet and uses the side shelves to hold her wine
glass and the center section to hold her magazines,that wood looks great
cleared with verathane.
Paul

Sounds like a good use for it.

cheers