RadioBanter

-   -   FS Kenwood rc-2000 remote head for ts-2000 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57052-fs-kenwood-rc-2000-remote-head-ts-2000-a.html)

K5IN May 4th 04 03:52 AM

FS Kenwood rc-2000 remote head for ts-2000

I have in good to excellent condition a rc-2000 remote head for the ts-2000
series of radios. Remote head, remote cables including a very long power
cord and mic cable. Remote head mounting kit, mounting bracket for the
radio original manual $225.00.

Only possible trades would be a MFJ 2259b plus cash or MFJ 269pro or Kenwood
tm-331a. Otherwise I am looking for cash and I do take paypal.

Brian, k5in Everett Washington