RadioBanter

-   -   YAESU YSK-8900 Seperation Kit for FT-8800/8900 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57106-yaesu-ysk-8900-seperation-kit-ft-8800-8900-a.html)

Dan Conti May 6th 04 02:56 AM

YAESU YSK-8900 Seperation Kit for FT-8800/8900

I am selling a brand new, in the box, never been used YAESU YSK-8900
seperation kit for the FT-8800 or 8900 mobile amateur transceivers. I
initially thought I would install with seperation kit, but plans changed
and I never used it.

$50.00 plus $6.00 shipping via UPS ground, insured.

Using a US Postal money order or PAYPAL will get it shipped immediately.
I will accept a personal check, but wait until it clears before shipping.

Check my eBay feedback under OFFDAN.

E-MAIL only if interested.

Dan