RadioBanter

-   -   Wanted: manual/schematic for Tempo VHF-One (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57395-wanted-manual-schematic-tempo-vhf-one.html)

K5DH May 18th 04 04:56 PM

Wanted: manual/schematic for Tempo VHF-One

I'm looking for the owner's manual, service manual,
and schematic for an old Tempo VHF-One 2m FM xcvr.
Yes, I'm aware of the many online vendors who sell
manuals. I only paid $10 for the radio... I don't
want to pay $16 to $25 for each manual! I'm hoping
that one of my fellow hams might have the manuals I
need and would be willing to help me out. That's
what hams used to do... help each other out.

73,
Dean K5DH