RadioBanter

-   -   VINTAGE MICROPHONES, OVER 40 OF THEM (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57401-vintage-microphones-over-40-them.html)

K5JOE May 18th 04 08:23 PM

VINTAGE MICROPHONES, OVER 40 OF THEM

I have more than 40 Vintage Microphones for use or display in your Ham
Shack. Too many to list here but can be viewed in my Vintage Mic
Gallery.
http://www.k5joe.com/ipw-web/gallery/
If you see something you like please email me at

73 and Happy Hammin'
K5JOE

David Patterson May 31st 04 06:40 PM

Nice collection.

I might be interested in the 556, but at the moment I don't have the spare
cash.
I will check back later.

David

bob McCarthy July 4th 10 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K5JOE (Post 241549)
I have more than 40 Vintage Microphones for use or display in your Ham
Shack. Too many to list here but can be viewed in my Vintage Mic
Gallery.
http://www.k5joe.com/ipw-web/gallery/
If you see something you like please email me at

73 and Happy Hammin'
K5JOE

hello, may be interested in a few, can't seem to get to the page that the pictures are posted, thanks bob