RadioBanter

-   -   FS Kenwood TS-440S/WAT (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57498-fs-kenwood-ts-440s-wat.html)

ac5tx May 23rd 04 02:33 AM

FS Kenwood TS-440S/WAT

I have a clean almost perfect in looks TS-440S with built in antenna tuner.
The serial number is 90xxxxx. Works perfectly in everyway with Manual, mic,
and powercord. This transceiver has 100 memories and does 160 through 10
meters including the WARP bands. I don't think you will find one that is
nicer. Digital pictures available. Asking 475.00 shipped in the USA.