RadioBanter

-   -   FA: New - Andrew 1/2" Heliax Connectors (UHF Male) (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57519-fa-new-andrew-1-2%22-heliax-connectors-uhf-male.html)

LJ May 24th 04 03:47 AM

FA: New - Andrew 1/2" Heliax Connectors (UHF Male)

FA: Set of five - brand new, 1/2" Andrew Type 44AP UHF Male (like a
PL-259 connector for 1/2" heliax cable) Heliax Connectors. All still
in the new, individual bags with instruction sheet for each one.

Here's the URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3816532514

I have more of these Type 44AP connectors for an outright sale and/or
trade, as well. I also have some brand new Type "N" male and female
connectors for both 1/2" and 7/8" Heliax cable.

LJ