RadioBanter

-   -   Reduced in Price!! Nice Kenwood TS-440S /AT (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57528-reduced-price-nice-kenwood-ts-440s.html)

ac5tx May 24th 04 04:26 PM

Reduced in Price!! Nice Kenwood TS-440S /AT

A very late Kenwood TS-440S with build in antenna tuner and you can tell by
looking, almost perfect. Serial number 90xxxxx and works perfectly with
manual, mic, power cord and the SV-1 Voice Synthesizer. Has 100 memory
channels, SSB, FM, AM, and CW with the WARP bands plus general coverage
receive for Short Wave listening. I have a TS-2000 and do not need the 440S.
All and all an excellent rig and priced right at 425.00 plus help with
shipping.