RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: FM Deviation meter (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57571-wtb-fm-deviation-meter.html)

L. M. Rappaport May 26th 04 08:54 PM

WTB: FM Deviation meter

I would like to buy a deviation meter (also known as an FM Modulation
Meter). Frequency range from, say, 20 mhz to 500 mhz, greater range
acceptable. Need to be able to align nbfm transmitters and set level
for pl tones. I don't need a monitor, but I'd consider one if the
price were right.
--

Larry
Email to rapp at lmr dot com

Brenda Ann Dyer May 27th 04 01:36 AM

"L. M. Rappaport" wrote in message
I would like to buy a deviation meter (also known as an FM Modulation
Meter). Frequency range from, say, 20 mhz to 500 mhz, greater range
acceptable. Need to be able to align nbfm transmitters and set level
for pl tones. I don't need a monitor, but I'd consider one if the
price were right.
--

Larry
Email to rapp at lmr dot com

Sent you an e-mail. I have one that I can let go.