RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Open Icom PCR-100 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57650-fs-open-icom-pcr-100-a.html)

J. Harley May 30th 04 01:50 AM

FS: Open Icom PCR-100

I have a European version of the Icom PCR-100. It is UNBLOCKED.
On a 10 scale it is a 9. I will take $250 for the receiver.

I prefer PayPal but will take U.S. Postal Money Order.

If interested, email me.

Panzer240 May 30th 04 07:35 AM

"J. Harley" wrote in :

I have a European version of the Icom PCR-100. It is UNBLOCKED.
On a 10 scale it is a 9. I will take $250 for the receiver.

I prefer PayPal but will take U.S. Postal Money Order.

If interested, email me.

Typo perhaps ?? Since the PCR-100 only covers to 30 Mhz if memory serves.

--
Panzer

Dwayne May 30th 04 04:03 PM

In article ,
says...
Typo perhaps ?? Since the PCR-100 only covers to 30 Mhz if memory serves.

--
Panzer

Icom PCR100 Computer Scanning Receiver

Wide Band Receiver (500kHz - 1300MHz AM,FM,WFM)

Bob May 30th 04 04:22 PM

Panzer,
It's time to get your memory checked... :)

The coverage to 1300MHz is correct, but considering they're NEW (and

Bob May 30th 04 09:34 PM

The PCR-1000 does indeed have SSB, and an available DSP board.
They are $699CDN at Radioworld and also have no gaps in coverage.
They also ship with the Bonito software now, at no extra charge.
I almost bought one, but I already have a PCR-100 and a wide assortment
of HF rigs, so I could not justify spending seven hundred smackers for
yet another computer controlled receiver just to get SSB. Never the
less, it's still a neat little box.

B.

Panzer240 May 30th 04 10:23 PM

Bob wrote in news:czruc.1902$Hn.105205
@news20.bellglobal.com:

The PCR-1000 does indeed have SSB, and an available DSP board.
They are $699CDN at Radioworld and also have no gaps in coverage.
They also ship with the Bonito software now, at no extra charge.
I almost bought one, but I already have a PCR-100 and a wide assortment
of HF rigs, so I could not justify spending seven hundred smackers for
yet another computer controlled receiver just to get SSB. Never the
less, it's still a neat little box.

B.

Almost bought the Ten-Tec but then it just happened that a PCR-1000 came
up for a very decent price, I got 2 DX-394's and the PCR-1000 for $500 :)
So I grabbed it. Now I just need to find a decently priced UT-106 and I'll
be a happy person. LOL

--
Panzer

Browning Mark FourA May 31st 04 01:23 AM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hotmail address , only question is ,would you ever
even see it if you dared to deal with him.No need for a lame response
either 75% of hotmail accounts are attributed to RIPOFF'S.Sorry if you
don't like the comment,I personally don't care if you do or don't.he
he LOL how long will it take ? any bets ?

On Sat, 29 May 2004 19:50:11 -0500, "J. Harley"
wrote:

I have a European version of the Icom PCR-100. It is UNBLOCKED.
On a 10 scale it is a 9. I will take $250 for the receiver.

I prefer PayPal but will take U.S. Postal Money Order.

If interested, email me.

remove SPAMSUCKS to reply

Brenda Ann Dyer May 31st 04 02:13 AM

"Browning Mark FourA" wrote in message
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hotmail address , only question is ,would you ever
even see it if you dared to deal with him.No need for a lame response
either 75% of hotmail accounts are attributed to RIPOFF'S.Sorry if you
don't like the comment,I personally don't care if you do or don't.he
he LOL how long will it take ? any bets ?

My PayPal account is a Hotmail address, as is my ebay account (with nearly
500 positive feedbacks and no negatives). I use it because it's always
there. No matter where I may choose to move, or whether I choose to change
ISP's, it's always the same, and has been for 8 years. Don't paint all
Hotmail account holders with the same brush.

J. Harley June 1st 04 12:27 AM

Hmmmmmmmmmmm considering that the 'Hotmail' address is my HAM Call
Sign.....
Well who knows... you may not see the sunrise tomorrow either....

J. Harley June 1st 04 12:29 AM

Got to remember Brenda... some folks don't have a 'Paint Brush' so they
have to
spray paint other people a general color to cover their own 'Short Omings!

All I wanted to do was sell a PCR-100! Think I'll just take a HEAVY ballpeen
hammer and
scrap it and toss it in the trash......