RadioBanter

-   -   F/S receivers (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57658-f-s-receivers.html)

Urei May 30th 04 07:33 PM

F/S receivers

DX-394, mint cond, original box, no amnual or antenna.

Hammarlund HQ-105TR, good cond, works well, but no trans.

AN/URR 35C excellent cond, works well, weighs a ton. Prefer not to ship.

Email for pics.

DeWayne May 31st 04 05:53 AM

"Urei" wrote in message
DX-394, mint cond, original box, no amnual or antenna.

Hammarlund HQ-105TR, good cond, works well, but no trans.

AN/URR 35C excellent cond, works well, weighs a ton. Prefer not to ship.

Email for pics.

So how do you sell without putting a price on it?

Urei May 31st 04 05:54 AM

DX-394, mint cond, original box, no amnual or antenna.

Oops. I mean manual.

Urei May 31st 04 05:58 AM

AN/URR 35C excellent cond, works well, weighs a ton. Prefer not to ship.

Also, this one receives 225-400mhz.

Urei June 1st 04 12:08 AM

So how do you sell without putting a price on it?

Wiseass question.
Email me and ask.
Or make an offer. Worst I can do is say "no".

Ron June 1st 04 12:31 AM

Got a starting price on these radios. I like most will not make an
offer if there is not at least a starting price. I am sure you will not
take $ 15 for the HQ-105TR so what will you take ?

Dwayne June 1st 04 04:09 AM

In article ,
says...
DX-394, mint cond, original box, no amnual or antenna.

Hammarlund HQ-105TR, good cond, works well, but no trans.

AN/URR 35C excellent cond, works well, weighs a ton. Prefer not to ship.

Email for pics.

I would like to see a price for the DX-394. If you want to sell it then
post the price.

Urei June 1st 04 06:11 PM

Got a starting price on these radios. I like most will not make an
offer if there is not at least a starting price. I am sure you will not
take $ 15 for the HQ-105TR so what will you take ?

I want $100 each for the Hammarlund and the 35c, $170 for the DX.
Thanks for asking.

Urei June 1st 04 06:11 PM

I would like to see a price for the DX-394. If you want to sell it then
post the price.

$170. Thanks.

DeWayne June 2nd 04 05:35 AM

"Urei" wrote in message
I would like to see a price for the DX-394. If you want to sell it then
post the price.

I guess we're all "wiseasses"?

$170. Thanks.