RadioBanter

-   -   Differece Between ASTRO Secure and Securenet (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57671-differece-between-astro-secure-securenet.html)

Cheok Yan Cheng May 31st 04 10:44 AM

Differece Between ASTRO Secure and Securenet

hi all,
may i know what is the major difference between ASTRO Secure and
Securenet in conventinal mode. are the below statements true?

1. ASTRO Secure is operated on ASTRO (digital) voice/signal type and
Securenet is operated on NON-ASTRO (analog) voice/signal type?

2. in type II trunking secure mode, we are unable to transmit using
analog voice/signal type. does it mean that currently trunking type II
only support ASTRO Secure?

thank you very much!

regards
yccheok

Gig June 1st 04 12:57 AM

hey man,
try this site for your questions..
www.batlabs.com
not too many folks here deal in motorola or that caliber..
Gig