RadioBanter

-   -   WTD: June 1997 Electrincs Now Article on MPX-96 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57707-wtd-june-1997-electrincs-now-article-mpx-96-a.html)

Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis June 1st 04 06:48 PM

WTD: June 1997 Electrincs Now Article on MPX-96

Scans or Copies will sufice

thanks,

--
Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis
Universal Life Ministries [ULC]

88.3 FM Stereo 1000 AM Stereo
100,000 MicroWatts of Community Power!!

Oppie June 1st 04 07:06 PM

Hi Robert,

Have you looked at North Country radio (aka Rudy Graff and Bill sheets)?
http://www.northcountryradio.com/Kitpages/mpx96.htm

Good place to at least start.

Then there is http://www.qkits.com/serv/qkits/kin/pages/MPX96.asp
http://members.tripod.com/~transmitters/compare_old.htm
http://www.angelfire.com/punk/all4kaos/

Oppie

"Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis" wrote in message
ink.net...
Scans or Copies will sufice

thanks,

Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis June 2nd 04 01:26 PM

I am looking for scans of the article. I have had several people ask me
where to get the article. It is NLA from the publisher. and my local library
no longer has a copy.

Thanks,

--
Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis
Universal Life Ministries [ULC]

88.3 FM Stereo 1000 AM Stereo
100,000 MicroWatts of Community Power!!
s.com...

stern June 10th 04 01:07 PM

It has been online for couple of years on our site:
http://www.pulsarfm.nl/stereofmtransmitter.htm

grtz,
stern (Pulsar FM)

Oppie June 10th 04 02:31 PM

Good link.
I spent about 20 minutes googling for 'mpx-96' and your link didn't turn up.
It's good once in a while when the reality check bounces g

"stern" wrote in message
It has been online for couple of years on our site:
http://www.pulsarfm.nl/stereofmtransmitter.htm

grtz,
stern (Pulsar FM)

Watson A.Name - \Watt Sun, the Dark Remover\ June 13th 04 05:08 AM

"stern" wrote in message
It has been online for couple of years on our site:
http://www.pulsarfm.nl/stereofmtransmitter.htm

When I click on that link, all I see is garbage on the screen.

grtz,
stern (Pulsar FM)

Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis June 13th 04 01:07 PM

I have it posted here.....

http://www.part15.us/modules.php?nam...showpage&pid=5

along with tons of other info on legal unlicensed broadcasting

--
Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis
Universal Life Ministries [ULC]

88.3 FM Stereo 1000 AM Stereo
100,000 MicroWatts of Community Power!!
"Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, the Dark Remover"" wrote
in message ...

Richard June 20th 04 05:21 AM

"stern" wrote in message

It has been online for couple of years on our site:
http://www.pulsarfm.nl/stereofmtransmitter.htm

When I click on that link, all I see is garbage on the screen.

Same here, it looks like every second character is there.

I tried pasting it into here but it wont take the inbetween characters