RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Icom R71A Receiver - Mint! (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57711-fs-icom-r71a-receiver-mint.html)

Karen June 1st 04 11:56 PM

FS: Icom R71A Receiver - Mint!

Icom R71A w/passband tuning, remote control, and voice upgrade (never used
either) - absolute mint, not a scratch, all service and owner manuals - do
not have original box - $325 + shipping (estimated 15$) to lower 48 only

Karen

DeWayne June 2nd 04 05:32 AM

"Karen" wrote in message
Icom R71A w/passband tuning, remote control, and voice upgrade (never used
either) - absolute mint, not a scratch, all service and owner manuals - do
not have original box - $325 + shipping (estimated 15$) to lower 48 only

Karen

You might have made a killing on Ebay!

Karen June 2nd 04 12:07 PM

Well, that's already my next stop if it doesn't sell here - I was told to
post it here first because there were more ham radio guys here that might be
interested. But thanks for the suggestion! :)

Karen

J999w June 2nd 04 03:00 PM

That's a good price and I would jump all over it if I didn't already have one
and a half dozen other receivers already!

jw
K9RZZ