RadioBanter

-   -   WTB Motorola RSS (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57780-wtb-motorola-rss.html)

HatMan June 4th 04 02:15 PM

WTB Motorola RSS

I am looking for Motorola RSS for radios like the HT1000, Saber, HT750, and
a few of the mobile style radios.
Thanks
Marshall
Please reply to email remove the nospam

Gig June 6th 04 08:45 PM

what kind of equipment do you have? I bought motorola RSS (thru
motorola) if you give them money you will get what you ask for...
good luck