RadioBanter

-   -   FS/FT:Yaesu FT-920 Late, Late S/N (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57863-fs-ft-yaesu-ft-920-late-late-s-n.html)

Keith V June 7th 04 08:25 PM

FS/FT:Yaesu FT-920 Late, Late S/N

This great radio can't be told from new. Purchased new [by me], 3-1/2
month's ago with the latest S/N 3H680xxx. Triple boxed just as it came from
the factory with the optional FM-1 board, un-opened hand mic, manual,
schematics, World Map, Yaesu Decal. Don't miss this one. No
disappointments. $850 plus Fedex Ground from ZIP 68506 [35 lbs].

Interested in very late [80 or 90 million s/n] pristine Kenwood TS-850
with/or without Internal Tuner.

Van,
K0KAV

Keith V June 7th 04 09:21 PM

This great radio cant be told from new. Purchased new [by me], 3-1/2 months
ago with the latest S/N 3H680xxx. Triple boxed just as it came from the
factory with the optional FM-1 FM board, un-opened hand mic, manual,
schematics, World Map, Yaesu Decal, you get the idea! Dont miss this one. No
disappointments. $850 plus Fedex Ground from ZIP 68506 [35 lbs].

Trades considered...

Interested in VERY LATE S/N [60 to 90 million,]pristine Kenwood TS-850
with/or without Internal Tuner. Without would be preferred but all
considered.

Keith V June 8th 04 01:58 PM

Removed from market.

Van