RadioBanter

-   -   FS: YAESU G-550 ( near new) (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57915-fs-yaesu-g-550-near-new.html)

AL G. June 10th 04 03:59 AM

FS: YAESU G-550 ( near new)

Elevation rotor---only 'up' 6 months thru 1 winter, we lost AO-40 so I
removed all ant's: 2.4G, 70cm and 2m.
Rotor seldom even ever operated after installed. All like new condx. $190.
shipped.
Also have another, a G-500 El rotor (with a new never used control box),
the motor 'may' be defective.....
$80. shipped from WNY .

Roland S Geter Sr June 11th 04 04:20 AM

Do you have anymore of the antennas left, i.e. 2.4G?
Roland - WB6LNA
to reply remove the "invalid" from my email.