RadioBanter

-   -   Ramsey FM BCB transmitter & antenna FS (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57943-ramsey-fm-bcb-transmitter-antenna-fs.html)

Steve Uhrig June 12th 04 01:58 AM

Ramsey FM BCB transmitter & antenna FS

Available is a Ramsey FM25B (latest model) with case, assembled,
working perfectly with guarantee, unused except for professional
alignment. Also have TM100 antenna, not assembled because you cut it
to your frequency when you assemble it.

Was for our church low power station which we didn't pursue.

High or low power, your choice via a jumper setting. High power may be
illegal.

Very clean on spectrum analyzer, and impressive stereo separation.

Synthesized, so all you do is flip dipswitches to put on freq.

Info available at www.ramseyelectronics.com.

Assembled transmitter with case and antenna unassembled is $225 + ship
from Maryland via priority mail. Can take credit cards directly and
will ship internationally.

Steve

Steve Uhrig, SWS Security, Maryland (USA)
Mfrs of electronic surveillance equip
website http://www.swssec.com
tel +1+410-879-4035, fax +1+410-836-1190
"In God we trust, all others we monitor"