RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Terlin Outbacker Mobile HF Antenna (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/57967-fs-terlin-outbacker-mobile-hf-antenna.html)

Larry Gagnon June 13th 04 05:07 PM

FS: Terlin Outbacker Mobile HF Antenna

I have for sale my trusty Outbacker HF Mobile Antenna, model WL-130,
80-10M, excellent condition. This model is a slightly older version of
the current Perth, it is 1.8M tall and splits into two sections for easy
carrying. Covers 80,75,40,20,15 and 10M.

Outbackers are probably the most robust mobile HF multiband antennas on
the planet: excellent for a 4WD or truck. They can take a beating without
any damage whatsoever. Easy band changes via a wander lead.

This antenna is in excellent condition, never kept on a vehicle except
for holiday useage. Comes complete with a $100 value sturdy Terlin mount
and a carrying case. I am selling it as I now have a very small car and
am swapping to a HamStick, Asking $180 and you pay shipping.

Larry VE7EA

--
to reply via email remove "fake"