RadioBanter

-   -   FS Motorola HT 750 UHF 450-520 W DTMF Key Pad (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/58182-fs-motorola-ht-750-uhf-450-520-w-dtmf-key-pad.html)

Dutyron June 23rd 04 03:42 PM

FS Motorola HT 750 UHF 450-520 W DTMF Key Pad

Hello I have one Motorola Ht 750 16 channel UHF 450-520 with the DTMF Key pad
for sale unit is NOS comes with everthing you get when you buy a new one
battery antenna dust cover owners manual charger.This unit was never used it
was purchased in error (wrong band split) Price is $ 365.00 Plus $10.00
shipping I ship via USPS Priority mail with del confirmation. Payment via US
Postal money order. Thanks for looking