RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Kenwood TS-850SAT / DSP-100 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/58252-fs-kenwood-ts-850sat-dsp-100-a.html)

Tom Stack June 27th 04 01:05 PM

FS: Kenwood TS-850SAT / DSP-100

have excellent TS-850SAT with DSP-100 ... both are non smoking and have the
original box, mic, manual and power cord for the 850 ... the DSP-100 comes
with inter-connecting cables and manual ...

$1275 plus shipping ...

thanks, Tom, WQ5J, Weatherford, Tx

DeWayne June 27th 04 01:26 PM

"Tom Stack" wrote in message
have excellent TS-850SAT with DSP-100 ... both are non smoking and have

the

I've never had a radio that smoked but I had an antenna tuner that smoked.
It was the MFJ 986.

Evan Platt June 29th 04 04:17 PM

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004 12:26:44 GMT, "DeWayne" wrote:

I've never had a radio that smoked but I had an antenna tuner that smoked.
It was the MFJ 986.

I had a USB hub that smoked. Used the wrong power supply.