RadioBanter

-   -   FA: Motorola HT1250 ls Radio - UHF Full DTMF - Charger (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/58329-fa-motorola-ht1250-ls-radio-uhf-full-dtmf-charger.html)

!Lou July 1st 04 05:30 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll... STRK:MESE:IT

Michael D. Baldwin July 1st 04 11:15 AM

Are you ever going to let this radio go? I've seen it list on eBay for what
seems like a month now.

--
/p at pcmike dot net
http://pcmike.net/

Evan Platt July 2nd 04 03:53 PM

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 06:15:23 -0400, "Michael D. Baldwin"
wrote:

Are you ever going to let this radio go? I've seen it list on eBay for what
seems like a month now.

Well...
1: THE ANNOYING YELLING PROBABLY TURNS CUSTOMERS OFF.
2. The battery is going to need to be replaced, being over 4 years old
3. "As-is no warranty"??? Hell no.
4. $19 shipping? Better be next day air!