RadioBanter

-   -   FS: on EBAY, Navy Electricity and Electronics Training Course (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/58333-fs-ebay-navy-electricity-electronics-training-course.html)

MSG July 1st 04 11:10 AM

FS: on EBAY, Navy Electricity and Electronics Training Course

Navy Electricity and Electronics Training Series (NEETS) on CD.

This is the Training Course all Electronics Technicians in the Navy go
through prior to their Specialized Training. Some of the best technicians in
the U.S. started with this course. Contains 24 Training Modules on various
subjects, all modules are in PDF format and I have made a Custom Menu System
for Easy Access to the modules (menu system is Windows 95, 98, 98SE, ME, XP)

Marco July 2nd 04 07:29 PM

I just downloaded the same stuff over the fast
broadband lines at my local public library and
moved them over to my cd burned via usb.

Your US Tax Dollars at work !!!

Jim, your absolutely correct, they are available for free download,

however
that is not the site I downloaded them from, they are marked for unlimited
distribution by the US Navy. The CD I offer would be useful for all the

poor
folks who are still on Dial up access.
Have a nice day
MSG

MSG

True!

Jim

MSG July 3rd 04 11:35 AM

Hey, that's great, I see you are charging $15.00 for a copy now, I charge
$7.00.

The bottom line is it doesn't matter where you get the NEETS course, it is a
great training aid and is full of useful info, whether your a beginner just
learning or a seasoned veteran needing a reference source or refresher.

to be fair to everyone posting to this thread I have reposted all the links.

http://www.tscm.com/reference.html (free, High Speed Access recommended)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5707263909 ($7.00 Mailed
to your door)
http://www.manuals4you.com/edu.htm ($15.00)

wrote in message

I have also offered this series of files on my website as the free
file of the week at http://www.manuals4you.com/free

Lou July 3rd 04 01:33 PM

$7 or $15, it's a very reasonable education - considering what many other
courses or manuals can cost - in news groups, on web sites, E-Bay or in
stores. I wouldn't argue over price. May the best shopper get the best
price. After all, not all vendors charge the same for the same or similar
products. That is what competition, the market and smart shopping are all
about. May you both have good luck in your sales. I happened upon a Navy
Electronics book in my past and it's in my library now. Very well done.

Lou