RadioBanter

-   -   FA Old Jewell Electrical Company Radio Analyzer (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/58422-fa-old-jewell-electrical-company-radio-analyzer.html)

laocmo July 5th 04 02:37 PM

FA Old Jewell Electrical Company Radio Analyzer

Thanks for the information on my old Jewell Electrical Company antique radio
analyzer? It needs a good home. Anyone interested?

Auction will begin Monday July 5, 2004 at 9:00PM Eastern time.

Ron, KC4YOY July 5th 04 05:44 PM

This link does not work.

Ron

Evan Platt July 6th 04 04:09 PM

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 16:44:38 GMT, "Ron, KC4YOY"

This link does not work.

Works fine for me...

Evan

laocmo July 6th 04 06:52 PM

Sorry, I gave out that link a few hours before the auction started. I could
preview it, but apparently everyone else got an error message. It works fine
now.

This link does not work.

Works fine for me...

Evan