RadioBanter

-   -   Radios for trade? (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/58576-radios-trade.html)

Regional K9 NY July 12th 04 05:52 PM

Radios for trade?

Hello everyone. Our repeater provider has taken there conventional towers down
to convert to trunking and we have decided to go back to our low band system.
We have UHF portables and mobiles that we are looking to trade for lo band
portables in the 42-50 MHz split. We have HT-600s, P200s, and 1 HT1000. The
mobiles vary from Midland, GE and Maxtrac 2 chs. Most of the portables are 6
channel, but a few are 2 channel. We have batteries and rapid chargers for
them. Anyone have any lo band MT1000 or P200 they may be interesting in trading
for? Thank you in advance for your time!
Glenn Daniels-
KB2GQZ
Regional K-9
SAR