RadioBanter

-   -   Satellite Station For Sale (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/58672-satellite-station-sale.html)

Jeff Weinberg W8CQ July 18th 04 04:46 AM

Satellite Station For Sale

Hi All,
Since I blew up the motor in my street rod, I have to sell some toys to
build a new motor. I am going to sell my satellite station consisting of a
Yaesu FT-736R w/ the 2m and 440 modules and rotor system. The radio works
well and looks good, except for the bottom cover. It has some major
scratches in it. It was this way when I bought it. It also has the CTCSS
board installed. Pictures showing the radio and the scratches in the bottom
case are available. I have all of the original paperwork and accessories
(box, mike, etc.) I am asking $850. I also have a complete Yaesu G5400B
AZ/EL rotor system along with a Kansas City Tracker card and cables.
Pictures of the rotor system are available. I am asking $650 for the entire
rotor package.
73, Jeff W8CQ