RadioBanter

-   -   FS:Icom IC-208H, NB-17A, MB-58 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/58744-fs-icom-ic-208h-nb-17a-mb-58-a.html)

Keith V July 21st 04 03:20 PM

FS:Icom IC-208H, NB-17A, MB-58

The following items are all BRAND NEW IN THE BOXES.
Icom IC-208H:IC-208H -- 2M/70CM Dual Band Mobile Transceiver. 55W VHF, 50W
UHF. Receives 118-173, 230-549, 810-999 (Cell Blocked). CTCSS/DTCS. WiM or
NFM, WX Channels. Includes 3.5M Separation cable, HM-133 DTMF mic and
everything just as it came from factory. NEVER USED.
Icom MB-58 Remote mounting bracket for Head.
Icom MB-17A One Touch Mounting bracket for transceiver body.
I bought these to put in my new car and am not happy with the car and will
get another one this fall. Dont want to do any drilling in the car and
rather than leave it set around a few more months, I'm going to sell it.
Sales invoice with sale. Items NEVER USED.
Currently selling for $367 most places...will ship/insure for $300 and
GUARANTEED AS DESCRIBED.

Van,
KL7TDZ

Keith V July 21st 04 09:19 PM