RadioBanter

-   -   FS: ETO Alpha 77DX 8877 Amplifier (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/58777-fs-eto-alpha-77dx-8877-amplifier.html)

William Becks August 7th 04 01:03 AM

FS: ETO Alpha 77DX 8877 Amplifier

I have for sale an ETO Alpha 77Dx HF Linear Amplifier in mint condition
with manual, new spare 8877 tube, and all factory parts to convert to the
export model Apha 77 SX.

I am a non smoker and original owner of the amplifier. The amp has had
very little use since new as I seldom work HF and have had several other
Alpha's including the 87A that I use most often.

I will post digital photos and answer any specific questions to all serious
inquiries. I do not care to sell the spare tube or SX modifications parts
separately.

The amplifier can be shipped with the transformer removed and packaged
separately. I live near Green Bay, Wisconsin and can arrange to meet or
deliver within a reasonable distance.

Serious offers only by email to:

Thank you,

Bill, WA8WG