RadioBanter

-   -   FS or Trade: Kenwood TR-7950 2 meter mobile (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/58850-fs-trade-kenwood-tr-7950-2-meter-mobile.html)

G Moseley August 13th 04 12:46 PM

FS or Trade: Kenwood TR-7950 2 meter mobile

Kenwood TR-7950 2 meter mobile, 45 watts output, has the optional TU-79 tone
board installed. Comes with power cord, microphone, copy of the original
manual and mounting bracket. Radio works fine, a good, solid older rig.

Asking $90 including shipping to the lower 48.
Or will trade for any interesting amateur radio/scanner related items, let
me know what you have and make me an offer.

Thanks,

Gary
KC5MEW

Steve August 28th 04 04:55 AM