RadioBanter

-   -   Free Gear (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/58873-free-gear.html)

Jerry W. O'Dell August 14th 04 02:39 PM

Free Gear

Free to anyone who will come to my house and pick them up (Detroit-Ann
Arbor Area)

Palstar AT300CN antenna tuner. Works, the inductor is a bit tricky,
but the price is right. Looks ok

Palstar AT1500 (I think that's it) tuner. This is not the one
currently in QST, but the one with the ceramic roller inductor. It's a
big guy, but the silver has worn off the conductor. Still works, but
bothers me. Cosmetically pretty good. Good sized variable capacitors.

MFJ 964 Tuner, It's very much like the Palstar first listed but is in
like new condition.

BUT: I won't meet you anywhere, you have to come to the Ann Arbor area
to get them. Let's see -- that's about $500 or so bucks worth of free
tuners. No trades please

73 jerry w8gnd