RadioBanter

-   -   YS-60 HF Power/SWR meter for sale Yaesu (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/58907-ys-60-hf-power-swr-meter-sale-yaesu.html)

Dustin August 15th 04 05:36 AM

YS-60 HF Power/SWR meter for sale Yaesu

Hello, I have a Yaesu YS-60 Power/SWR Meter for sale, It does 6 meters and
all the HF bands Has the leads for the Lighted Display. Works Great. The
back panel of the unit had a little surface rust at one time for some reason
or another, I bought it at a Hamfest.. I bought a tuner so I dont need it
anymore.. I'm selling it for 70.00 plus 10.00 shipping in the Continental
US. Payment through PayPal or Money Order only. Unit is in great shape
except for the Little Rust spots on the back. Thanks

Dustin Kellogg
KC8ZEM