RadioBanter

-   -   FS MFJ-4103 Power Supply (FT817) (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/59105-fs-mfj-4103-power-supply-ft817.html)

David Dropp August 23rd 04 12:56 AM

FS MFJ-4103 Power Supply (FT817)

I have for sale in good working condition a MFJ-4103 power supply, it can be
used to power a Yaesu FT817. I would like 20.00 plus shipping. Thanks Dave

Goran Brown May 23rd 12 06:11 AM

Hello David, please let me know where to send a payment and what would be the total for the MFJ-4103. I live in Boca Raton FL

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Dropp (Post 243976)