RadioBanter

-   -   For Sale AL-811H - P8260008.jpg (0/1) (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/59156-sale-al-811h-p8260008-jpg-0-1-a.html)

JT August 27th 04 12:15 AM

For Sale AL-811H - P8260008.jpg (0/1)

Hello
I have for sale an AL-811H in excellent condition.
I am selling this Amp only because I am getting a
higher power amp (Is there ever enuff?)
This Amp will be coming to you from a Non-smoking enviornment.
I sent it out at the begining of the year for minor repairs,new tubes
& PCB asbly. I have the invoice from Ameritron that I will send with
it.
Amp has NEVER been abused in any way & I usually only ran 40/50W into
it with 400/500W out.
It is wired for 220VAC & can very easily be changed back to 120VAC
which I will do if wanted.

As you can see from the pic it is in Great shape & I have MANY more
pics inside & out upon request.
You will not be disappointed with this 1..
I have the original box & manual...

Price $550.00 + shipping from NJ

Thanks for looking
KJ2T

Jim Adney August 27th 04 03:10 AM

This is a text-only newsgroup. Please don't post images here.

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA