RadioBanter

-   -   WTB TEN-TEC Omni V or VI (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/59215-wtb-ten-tec-omni-v-vi.html)

James Dickson August 29th 04 07:45 PM

WTB TEN-TEC Omni V or VI

I would like to but a tentec omni V or VI email if you have one for sale

Bob Miller August 31st 04 03:45 AM

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:45:23 GMT, "James Dickson"
wrote:

I would like to but a tentec omni V or VI email if you have one for sale

Ten Tec normally has them for sale. They take older Ten Tecs in for
trade on new rigs, check them out, then put them up for sale with a 30
day guarantee. See the Ten Tec web site, and ask for their "used/demo
list" via e-mail.

bob
k5qwg