RadioBanter

-   -   who repairs Alinco HF? (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/59266-who-repairs-alinco-hf.html)

Joe August 31st 04 08:00 PM

who repairs Alinco HF?

I have a DX70T. The receiver is dead. Suspect blown capacitors in front
end based on internet description which describes same problem that this rig
exhibits.

Who repairs Alinco HF equipment on the west coast?

thanks,
Joe

Daniel Hancock August 31st 04 09:45 PM

Try here. http://www.kk7tv.com/
They fixed mine. I have used them a few times now and they've always done
good work, and cheaper than the "factory" shop charges.

Dan N8DJP