RadioBanter

-   -   FS : Radio Shack Pro-2006 base scanner (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/59481-fs-radio-shack-pro-2006-base-scanner.html)

Dan Conti September 9th 04 04:44 AM

FS : Radio Shack Pro-2006 base scanner

I am offering for sale here prior to eBay a Radio Shack Pro-2006 base
scanner. Absolute like new condition, bright backlight and works flawlessly,
With manual and in original box.
$175.00

I will ship via UPS ground, insured and ask for an extra $10.00 to cover
those costs.

I will accept PAYPAL or a US Postal money order. Personal check is also OK,
but will delay shipping until the check clears.

You can check my eBay feedback under OFFDAN.

Reply with questions, comments, offers via e-mail.

Thank you, Dan