RadioBanter

-   -   Collins 32V-3, Heath Apache (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/59553-collins-32v-3-heath-apache.html)

Denis Sharon September 11th 04 09:14 PM

Collins 32V-3, Heath Apache

I have an especially clean Collins 32V-3 (not presently operating) and a
wonderful, cosmetically and functionally excellent Heath Apache/SB10 for
sale. I am not eager (or even willing) to undertake shipping either of these
units so I will be offering them at the Newtown, CT (very western CT)
hamfest tomorrow (Sun 9/12).

Also available will be: (1) an especially clean and functionally perfect HP
201C audio signal generator, (2) a pristine, laboratory HP412A VTVM (a real
gem), (3) a like-new Powerstat enclosed 15 amp variac and (3) a URM-25D RF
signal generator. For those not familiar with these, the URM-25D are truly
excellent ex-Navy 30KHz-50Mhz signal generators.

If any of these are not sold tomorrow, I expect to bring them to HossTraders
in NH Ocotober 1st/2nd.

Direct any questions to: denis.sharon AT att DOT net or call 203-431-8181.

Regards,

Denis Sharon W1AOK
Ridgefield, CT