RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Diamond K400 mobile antenna mount (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/59579-fs-diamond-k400-mobile-antenna-mount.html)

Larry Gagnon September 13th 04 12:01 AM

FS: Diamond K400 mobile antenna mount

I have for sale my trusty Diamond Antennas Super Gainer K400 deluxe,
adjustable, vehicle antenna mount, complete with medium duty 4" chrome
plated steel spring and 3/8" antenna stud or SO-239 stud with coax. This
mount has 2 fully adjustable axes for complete 180degree swing in all
directions, so you can mount your antenna to your vehicle with ease. It is
specifically designed for hatchbacks, doors and trunk lips - and is
constructed of very high quality materials.

You can view this mount at http://www.rfparts.com/diamond/ . I have used
the mount for only a few months and it is in perfect condition. It is
capable of supporting an Outbacker HF mobile antenna. I am selling because
I no longer do mobile ham radio. A new price is US$40 plus US$14 for the
spring, I will sell both for US$ 29 plus shipping costs.

Larry VE7EA
--
to reply via email remove "fake"