RadioBanter

-   -   FS : Yaesu FT-50RD HT (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/59592-fs-yaesu-ft-50rd-ht.html)

Dan Conti September 13th 04 06:54 PM

FS : Yaesu FT-50RD HT

I am selling a Yeasu FT-50RD hand helf transceiver, in like new condition,
in box with manual, accessories, etc.

$150.00 shipped to 48 states via UPS ground, insured.

I will take a US Postal Money order, PAYPAL, or personal check. Personal
check will delay shipping until it clears.

eBay feedback under OFFDAN. Unts in this condition as offered selling for
$200.00 and up on eBay.

If interest, E-MAIL only, please.

Dan