RadioBanter

-   -   FS: or trade Icom 756 HF+6meter Transceiver (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/59607-fs-trade-icom-756-hf-6meter-transceiver.html)

K4DAV September 14th 04 03:05 AM

FS: or trade Icom 756 HF+6meter Transceiver

I have a very nice and low hour Icom 756. Perfect display, no problems what so ever. The rig includes the FL-223 SSB narrow filter, manual, hand mic, power cord and box. There is no dents, bumps scratches or blemishes I can see. $900.00 shipped to lower 48.
I would be interested in a trade toward a Yaesu FT-1000MP any version. Have cash difference. 73

K4DAV

--
David Hunter
Cookeville, Tn - CST