RadioBanter

-   -   FS : SONY ICF 2010 SW Receiver, Brand New in box (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/59609-fs-sony-icf-2010-sw-receiver-brand-new-box.html)

Dan Conti September 14th 04 06:55 AM

FS : SONY ICF 2010 SW Receiver, Brand New in box

Before they were discontinued and no longer available, I purchased one of
the last brand new SONY 2010's in speculation of them increasing in value.

I wish I purchased 20 of them.

However, I have one, in box, brand new never used and I am now making it
available here for sale prior to eBay.

The price is $450.00 plus $15.00 shipping via UPS ground insured.

I will accept PAYPAL, a US Postal money order ONLY for this radio. No
personal checks, NO money orders other then US Postal Service.

Check my eBay feedback under OFFDAN.

If you have questions, or are interested in buying this radio, please
contact me via E-MAIL Only!

Dan