RadioBanter

-   -   FS Kenwood TM-V7A remote kit (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/59659-fs-kenwood-tm-v7a-remote-kit.html)

K5IN September 16th 04 04:53 AM

FS Kenwood TM-V7A remote kit

I have the 12ft long remote head kit for the tm-v7a radio. This consists of
the remote head cable, remote mic cable and remote head holder. $45.00

Brian, k5in Everett Washington

kc7wvq April 23rd 13 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K5IN (Post 244703)
I have the 12ft long remote head kit for the tm-v7a radio. This consists of
the remote head cable, remote mic cable and remote head holder. $45.00

Brian, k5in Everett Washington

Brian,
I know this is an old post, By chance do you still have the V7a remote head kit? I am looking for one to mount in my polaris UTV for my v7a.

Thanks
KC7WVQ
Salt LAke City