RadioBanter

-   -   FA: New Nady TCM1059 tube condensor microphone (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/59737-fa-new-nady-tcm1059-tube-condensor-microphone.html)

Don Snodgrass September 19th 04 12:13 AM

FA: New Nady TCM1059 tube condensor microphone

Hello all...

Up for auction is my New Nady TCM1050 tube condensor microphone with shockmount, companion
power supply, mic cable and manual. Nady shipped recently shipped me a new mic rather than make repairs
to my original mic which I used nearly 2 years. I believe that the replacement mic is
updated and better built than was the original.

Visit http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

Thanks for looking and 73,

Don
K4QKY