RadioBanter

-   -   FS/FT Misc. ham goodies / Looking for miracle antenna (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/60093-fs-ft-misc-ham-goodies-looking-miracle-antenna.html)

K4DAV October 2nd 04 06:34 PM

FS/FT Misc. ham goodies / Looking for miracle antenna

Looking to sell or trade for miracle whip for my 817.

Unused condition Kenwood MC-43S mic. $30.00

Unused condition Tigertronics signalink SL-1 sound card interface. $45.00

ARR P460VDG 70cm preamp in excellent condition. $65.00

Radio Shack simplex repeater 19-345 as new. $65.00

Heil mp1 inline preamp for pre pro rigs. $25.00

Sony ICF-SW800 shortwave receiver as new condition. $45.00

Turner SSK amplified desk mic in very nice condition. $30.00

160 meter receive loop antenna new in the box. $25.00

All items are plus shipping from 38501. Lower 48
Postal MO only.

Thanks for reading 73
K4DAV

--
David Hunter
Cookeville, Tn - CST

Dale Parfitt October 2nd 04 07:04 PM

"K4DAV" wrote in message
Looking to sell or trade for miracle whip for my 817.

Have you seen the tests on just how far down this antenna is even from a
hamstick?
Your QRP will become QRPpppp
Dale W4OP

K4DAV October 3rd 04 01:34 AM

Yep, I know what your saying. I normally use an EH homebrew antenna at about
24'" tall from the beach. I make several contacts, but it's a hit and miss
thing.

Phone 931-252-0314
(home)
(work)