RadioBanter

-   -   Pro 2022 ALL OPEN/HEARS ALL $175.00 (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/60134-pro-2022-all-open-hears-all-%24175-00-a.html)

Michael Bohannon October 4th 04 06:53 AM

Pro 2022 ALL OPEN/HEARS ALL $175.00

Contact me at for details, this does pick up Cellular,
has 200 channels, is used but works great, comes with antenna and power
cord, Instructions from internet as I no longer have manual, Unit has BNC
connector on back but I have not used it with an external antenna, Only
interested people contact me, Put SCANNER in the subject line,
(Prefer)Paypal Payment-verified to make and send payments, Excellent Ebay
Feedback, will also accept Postal money orders. Thanks...
Mike